top of page

Corunna Rd Community

Public·68 Community

Bristol City VS Hull City live streaming 22 December 2023


13 hours ago — Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as ...


Bristol City's inconsistent streak has overflowed into results at home as well with five wins but also slipping to four defeats within their 11 home games so far this term so literally anything could happen at Ashton Gate on Friday night! Hull City lifted themselves up into sixth place and therefore the play-off pack in the Championship following their comprehensive 3-0 home win against Cardiff City which came after a previous and impressive 2-1 win away from home at Middlesbrough so Liam Rosenior's side will be in confident mood as they prepare for this trip down to the west country on Friday night. Hull had earlier made an impressive and solid start to this Championship campaign as The Tigers had been handed just the one defeat in their opening nine league games in the English second tier but although further defeats have been dealt out to the visitors in subsequent games, Rosenior's side have also responded in positive fashion as well. The draw is rated at 29%. The Bristol City vs Hull City match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers. Bristol City vs Hull City Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-22Match Details Who: Bristol City vs Hull City Competition: Championship When: 2023-12-22, 21:45 Venue: Ashton Gate Bristol City will host Hull City at Ashton Gate on 2023-12-22 at 21:45 in an interesting encounter in Championship. Bristol City, currently sitting at 14 will be looking for important home win. Hull City, on the other hand, sits in 6 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 36% chance of a home win, and a 35% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Bristol City vs Hull City is worth a look. Bristol City have won 2 meetings with Hull City, while Hull City have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Bristol City vs Hull City from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Bristol City and Hull City? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing Bristol City, 0 tips backing Hull City and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 36% against the Bristol City finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 35% against Hull City winning. Bristol City vs Hull City » Predictions, Odds & ScoresBristol City plays against Hull City in a Championship game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 22/12/2023 at 19:45 UTC. Oddspedia provides Bristol City Hull City betting odds from 10 betting sites on 38 markets. Sportsbooks place Hull City as favorites to win the game at @ 2. 6. Check the Bristol City and Hull City team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the page. Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. Will Bristol City, as the home team, take advantage and win the game? Find the best lines on Bristol City vs Hull City! Compare the Bristol City - Hull City betting odds and win more with today's best Soccer Odds. Bristol City v Hull Tip and Analysis (Championship) - Friday, December 22nd, 2023Match Preview & Team NewsBristol City vs Hull City PreviewBristol City ended a dismal run of four games without a win in the Championship last weekend when The Robins registered a 1-0 home win against Sunderland which has helped the west country outfit up into 14th place in the Championship table while Hull City moved up into the play-off pack after recording a comprehensive 3-0 home win against Cardiff City. Bristol City had previously slumped to three defeats within their preceding four league matches which saw The Robins suffer losses at the hands of Southampton, Norwich City and Blackburn Rovers respectively whilst picking up a point in a draw away from home at Huddersfield Town. Overall results this season though have been typically inconsistent as Bristol City have collected eight wins, drawn five but also lost the other nine games so their current league position of 14th in the Championship table is a true reflection of their form overall this season to date. Bristol City v Hull City at Ashton Gate Stadium Join the Robins at Ashton Gate as they take on Hull City in the Sky Bet Championship. The Tigers have lost five of their subsequent 13 league games in the Championship, two of which were at home, but the visitors have also picked up six wins in the process during this period which includes wins on the road at Birmingham City and Middlesbrough, so they will feel they stand a decent chance of securing a result against Bristol City on Friday night. Bristol City v Hull City VerdictBoth Bristol City and Hull City have produced some inconsistent results lately in the Championship and upon first glance, this clash could go either way in terms of selecting a clear winner. However, Hull City appear to have the better of the momentum behind them having won their last two games on the trot and the visitors also have the added incentive of needing to stay in the top six as well. Therefore, our main bet will be Hull City win @ 2. Streaming passes now available for upcoming fixtures ... Bristol City, Hull City, and Wigan Athletic. Details for the fixtures are as Hull City - Watch Norwich City v Hull City live on Canaries TV with a video ...


About

Welcome to the group! Connect with other members, get updates and share media.

Community

  • Carla Algie
  • Sophie
    Sophie
  • KrainFow
    KrainFow
  • Semyon Glinkin
    Semyon Glinkin
  • Promise Love
    Promise Love
bottom of page