top of page

Corunna Rd Community

Public·68 Community

Today: AEK Larnaca vs. Doxa live online 22 December 2023


The match between AEK Larnaca vs Doxa for the Cyprus 1. Division competition is scheduled to be played on 22 December, 2023. The match kicks off at 17:00 UK ...


AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC Football Betting 8 hours ago — AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC 2023-12-22 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and ... AEK Larnaca vs Doxa Katokopias Soccer Betting Odds & Lines | DraftKings SportsbookA-Z SportsCyprus - 1st DivisionAEK Larnaca vs Doxa KatokopiasStarts In -:-:-AEK LarnacaDoxa KatokopiasDouble ChanceAEK Larnaca or Doxa KatokopiasMoneyline / Over/Under 1. 5AEK Larnaca win and over 1. 5AEK Larnaca win and under 1. 5Doxa Katokopias win and over 1. 5Doxa Katokopias win and under 1. 5Moneyline / Over/Under 2. 5Doxa Katokopias Win and Over 2. AEK Larnaca - Doxa Katokopias LIVE scoreFootball match preview: AEK Larnaca - Doxa Katokopias 22. 07. 2020, Club Friendlies The confrontation between the team of AEK Larnaca and the team of Doxa Katokopias will be held within the tournament in football: Club Friendlies 2019/2020. Date of the match: 22. 2020 The match starts: 17:30 History of previous matches History of confrontations between the club of AEK Larnaca and the team of Doxa Katokopias: The past match between the teams ended in victory of AEK Larnaca, while Doxa Katokopias was defeated. The opposition between AEK Larnaca и Doxa Katokopias during the previous football game on 22. AEK Larnaca vs Doxa Katokopia H2H 22 dec 2023 Head to Head stats predictionWe invite you to check AEK Larnaca and Doxa Katokopia match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. You will find what results teams AEK Larnaca and Doxa Katokopia usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Our site is not limited to only as this. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap. AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-22Match Details Who: AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC Competition: 1st Division When: 2023-12-22, 19:00 Venue: AEK Arena AEK Larnaca FC will host Doxa Katokopias FC at AEK Arena on 2023-12-22 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in 1st Division. AEK Larnaca FC, currently sitting at 6 will be looking for important home win. Doxa Katokopias FC, on the other hand, sits in 14 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 79% chance of a home win, and a 7% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 14%. AEK Larnaca vs Doxa Katokopias H2H - Livescore Watch the history of confrontations between AEK Larnaca and Doxa Katokopias on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches. Previous results The head-to-head record for AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC is worth a look. AEK Larnaca FC have won 3 meetings with Doxa Katokopias FC, while Doxa Katokopias FC have won 0. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between AEK Larnaca FC and Doxa Katokopias FC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing AEK Larnaca FC, 0 tips backing Doxa Katokopias FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 79% against the AEK Larnaca FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 7% against Doxa Katokopias FC winning. The draw is rated at 14%. AEK Larnaca vs Doxa Katokopias Live AEK Larnaca vs Doxa Katokopias live starts on 22/12/2023 at 17:00 UTC time in First Division. Currently, AEK Larnaca rank -, while Doxa Katokopias hold - ...


About

Welcome to the group! Connect with other members, get updates and share media.

Community

  • Carla Algie
  • Sophie
    Sophie
  • KrainFow
    KrainFow
  • Semyon Glinkin
    Semyon Glinkin
  • Promise Love
    Promise Love
bottom of page