top of page

Corunna Rd Community

Public·68 Community

AEK Larnaca v Doxa live stream 22 December 2023


9 hours ago — Apueste en el resultado además de las opciones de apuesta en vivo: AEK Larnaca v Doxa Katokopia.


Doxa Katokopia - AEK Larnaca Live - Cyta Championship Follow the Cyta Championship live Football match between Doxa Katokopia and AEK Larnaca with Eurosport. The match starts at 6:00 PM on September 2nd, 2023. Aek Larnaca vs Doxa Katokopia Match Centre Overview Live Score Overview for Aek Larnaca vs Doxa Katokopia. Including details of substitutes and team formations. AEK Larnaca vs Doxa live score game details and best odds The match between AEK Larnaca vs Doxa for the Cyprus 1. Division competition is scheduled to be played on 22 December, 2023. The match kicks off at 17:00 UK ... AEK Larnaca - Doxa Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, AEK Larnaca won 4 games (Apollon, AEL, Aris Limassol, Ethnikos Achna) and lost 0 while 1 games ended in draws against Anorthosis. AEK Larnaca managed to score 5 goals and conceded 5 goals (5-5). AEK Larnaca scored an average 1. 73 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 31 yellow cards and one red card, making 11. Right now, the odds for this match are 79% against the AEK Larnaca FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 7% against Doxa Katokopias FC winning. The draw is rated at 14%. The AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 79% chance of a home win, and a 7% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 14%. Previous results The head-to-head record for AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC is worth a look. AEK Larnaca FC have won 3 meetings with Doxa Katokopias FC, while Doxa Katokopias FC have won 0. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between AEK Larnaca FC and Doxa Katokopias FC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing AEK Larnaca FC, 0 tips backing Doxa Katokopias FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:2:0 20%1:0 18. 18%3:0 18. 18%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Prognóstico AEK Larnaca DoxaO portal Academia das Apostas disponibiliza estatísticas de clubes, jogadores e competições de Futebol. Abrangemos Taças, Ligas, Torneios e Jogos Amigáveis de países e equipas de todo o Mundo, disponibilizando estatísticas sobre os marcadores de golos, resultados finais e ao intervalo, cartões amarelos e vermelhos, entre outras funcionalidades e eventos que irão ajudar os utilizadores a ter um conhecimento mais completo e agradável dos desportos disponibilizados. Poderá acompanhar resultados em direto de competições como o Campeonato Europeu de Futebol (EURO 2020), a Copa América, a Liga Portuguesa, Liga Espanhola, Premier League, Liga dos Campeões, Liga Europa, entre outras. Doxa vs AEK Larnaca: LiveScore, Live Stream + Prediction Watch Doxa vs AEK Larnaca live stream on 02/09/2023 at 13:00. Doxa - AEK Larnaca prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. AEK Larnaca vs Doxa prediction, live stream, score and oddsAEK Larnaca vs Doxa Odds & PredictionWinnerAEK LarnacaAEK Larnaca is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Doxa or a draw are unlikely to happen. First team to scoreAEK LarnacaFirst team to score should be AEK Larnaca, with 85% chances. First half outcomeAEK LarnacaAt halftime, AEK Larnaca should be in the lead, with 63% chances. Both team to scoreWe might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC Football Betting 8 hours ago — AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC 2023-12-22 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and ... Disponibilizamos também a análise escrita a diversos jogos dos mais diversos desportos. Apesar dessas análises representarem a opinião fundamentada dos nossos editores profissionais, não poderão ser interpretadas como infalíveis uma vez que apenas indicam algumas das conclusões e expectativas pessoais do editor quanto a esse jogo. É da responsabilidade do leitor utilizar estes textos auxiliares como mais uma ferramenta na sua forma de apostar. Enquanto portal, comprometemo-nos a efetuar um esforço contínuo para que seja mais fácil enquadrar e disponibilizar esse conteúdo, bem como em fazer uma análise sistemática para que o rigor das previsões seja cada vez elevado. Se procura saber em que canais de televisão ou casas de apostas pode ver de forma legal os seus jogos de futebol favoritos, use a plataforma Firstrow Television. AEK Larnaca vs Doxa Katokopias Live AEK Larnaca vs Doxa Katokopias live score and live streaming on December 22nd, 2023 at 17:00 UTC time for Football Cyprus Division 1.


About

Welcome to the group! Connect with other members, get updates and share media.

Community

  • Carla Algie
  • Sophie
    Sophie
  • KrainFow
    KrainFow
  • Semyon Glinkin
    Semyon Glinkin
  • Promise Love
    Promise Love
bottom of page